Sunday, June 24, 2012

DayGlow

After going to Ulta for about two weeks. I was not able to get my hands on the Orly's Feel The Vibe polish. Finally I gave in and ordered from Amazon. DayGlow from Orly is the only one I really wanted out of the collection. I am a sucker for white polishes in the summer. So when I heard they were going to have a white polish with a iridescent blue in it. I just had to have it! So after checking my mail everyday I final got it. *Sigh* Very disappointed!  You can hardly see the blue in the bottle so of course on your nails you can not see it all. It was so thick and hard to work with. It was goopy and a very bad case of the bubbles. Picture below is the mani I had in my last blog I added Dayglow. Did anyone else get the Feel the Vibe collection and if so what did you think?

Close up tried to show the iridescent blue

No comments:

Post a Comment