Sunday, June 17, 2012

Jessica Custom Colors

I haven't been blogging like I want to lately so I am making it up today with heavy swatches. My recent weekly visit to TJ Max I decided to purchase Jessica Custom Colors. It's not my first time seeing it but I just had never heard of it. I am so happy that I went with my gut because these polishes great for 5 polishes at $5.99. All Swatches were taken with natural lighting.



Malibu Chic-creme and very opaque at one coat...Reminds me of Barbie Pink
Oscar Ready- Shimmery Red, with tiny red glitter...my new pedi go to color


Oscar Ready close up


Shake Your Booty- Package is so cute looks like a paint can...Medium blue w/tiny blue shimmer...Was very shocked how pretty this was on the nails


Shake Your Booty close up


Blue Diamond-Creme opaque dark/black blue with tiny blue/green glitter, OK at one coat...pic has two coats


Sparkle (accent nail)- oh so pretty shimmery/glittery light blue/silver polish..my must favorite out of the five. 


Blue Diamond & Sparkle close up

Overall I was very impressed on the quality of these polishes...If you find any at your local TJ Max I would Recommend you pick them up. I give these polishes a 4.5 out of 5.  Only because the package is just your normal glass bottle beside the Shake Your Booty Paint can. It was a cute idea but the top is plastic worried it might crack. Until Next time stay Nicely Polished!

****All polishes were purchased by me****

1 comment: