Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sweet Kernels

Another copious purchase...

I saw this polish on Facebook and I just had to have it. I was so pleased with Edwards Kiss I just knew Sweet Kernels was going to be great.

This is polish is part of Laceylou's Halloween collection.

Her description states its a "creamy orange base, extra fine yellow glitter, orange glitter, and orange flakes.

This is my description... Creamy peachy pink base with yellow glitter (that can be confused with gold glitter), dark bronze glitter, and light bronze flakes. Not to mention it smells like candy corn!

This is my 2nd polish by Laceylou and I love it. This polish can be great at any time of the year. She should consider keeping this in stock past Halloween and did I mention it smells like candy corn! If you haven't tried Laceylou I highly recommend it.
Sweet Kernels with Flash
Sweet Kernels with Natural Lighting
Top Coat HK and Sweet Kernels that was used above

No comments:

Post a Comment