Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Collective Haul

I hope everyone had a Great Holiday weekend! This weekend I did a little painting and some eating, more eating, and did I say eating. lol I also went to different stores this weekend. I have been trying to clean up my nails with regular nail polish removers and it was just not working so I gave in and got the pure acetone. WOW what a difference. From CVS I bought Milani Jewel FX in Gold and Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser + Balm. From Sephora I got a Black Braided headband and nail art set. Which includes dotting tool and a thin paint brush. Did anyone else do any Shopping this weekend?

Also can not forget the lovely Bracelet from Kokonatto. Navy Blue Cobra bracelet with a textured silver chain. I am always excited on getting new things in the mail :)
****Everything was purchased by me unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment