Monday, May 28, 2012

Julep Jessica, Brooke and Mandy

So I took advantage of the 1¢ special with Julep Maven this month and here is my review. Jessica is a baby blue creme and was a little thick for my liking. The color does remind me of Havana Dreams from Sephora OPI collection. I am not sure it was the batch I received. Not a big fan. Brooke is a shimmer and small glitter glaze with the colors purple and pink. But in different lighting you can also see silver and gold.  Which makes it a layering polish. Last but not least Mandy... Oh Mandy. She is a creme polish very opaque at one coat. A pink coral great color for the summer. Below I attempted to do a Chevron Nails with all three colors. Camera did not pick up Brooke to well. I think I am going to try Brooke on a Black polish. If anyone is interested on getting polishes for 1¢ click Julep Maven and use code COLORS4ONE




Brooke, Mandy, Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment