Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lowndes Square

Sephora had a good sale before Christmas on nail polishes so I racked up on some colors.

Today I'm wearing Nails inc. lowndes square a creamy grayish purple. It's definitely a classic. It's not loud or to soft. I used two coats with no problems.

It has been partnered with OPI Sephora brand mauve-ie star in the making. Large pink and purple hex glitter with small gold glitter in a clear base. With this polish I had to put on several coats to cover the whole nail. You have to wait tell the coats dry before putting on other coats.

The combo I thought was perfect. I received a lot of questions of where I got the polish.

If your a nail polish junkie like my self you want to pick up the Lowndes Square.

What is everyone else wearing on there nails today?

Until next time stay nicely polished!


No comments:

Post a Comment