Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Got the Pox

This is one of the most talked about Indie polishes on Instagram.

Wicked Polish did her thing creating this lovely. It took me a month just to get my hands on Pox. I felt like I was stalking her Etsy store and I still have not been able to get the other lovely creations she has made. My dilemmas I tell you! :)

Pox is a milky jelly polish with fluorescent pink and orange hex pieces. My photo below is three coats and you do have to shake the bottle well to get the hex on the nail brush. What I ended up doing was turning the bottle upside down for a few minutes to let everything settle at the top so it could be a little easier. It was all worth the wait.

I'm definitely will be stalking her Etsy shop again for my next purchase. So if your interested in her polishes you have to keep a look out because there gone fast.

Until next time stay Nicely Polished!









No comments:

Post a Comment