Tuesday, June 5, 2012

After Hours

This past Saturday I paid a visit to Ulta because my 20% coupon was about to expire and I haven't been there in a while.

Unfortunately I did not see anything that caught my eye but I just could not pass up the 20% off. So Loreal it was. I bought a recent polish from Target VIP Status and decided why not add more from the Loreal Nail Color Riche collection. I bought two...Broozy Bruch and After Hours.

Broozy Bruch looks coral in the bottle but when you put it on its more of a orange creme color. It was a little thick for my liking and it streaks.

After Hours is a Dark Blue almost looks black but in the right light you can see its a navy blue. I had the same issue as Broozy Bruch. Very thick I was going to add thinner but It looks like its the formula.

I was a little disappointed in these polishes. They will be going to the back of the drawer until further notice. I give these polishes a 2 out of 5 only because they are affordable and the packaging is great.



No comments:

Post a Comment