Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dodge a Bullet


Hot Ticket Polish 3 Dodge a Bullet. The application was easy  as stated in my last blog.  The difference between the last two swatches is this was not pretty at one coat.  It was like a faded grey color. So I went with 2 coats and still didn't like it... 3rd coat is better. It showed its true color. Its not something I could wear on a regular basis.  It's a grey color that has a metallic shimmer to it and also has small blue and pink glitter . Very gorgeous in the bottle but, not so much on the nails. At least not for me.
Overall its pretty in the bottle but not so much on my nails. At least the name is catchy. Tell me what you think. 
                              
                                                                          WO/Flash
                         
                                                                                              W/Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment