Thursday, January 31, 2013

Got Oily Skin?

Wanted to give my thoughts on Oily Skin and 100% Pure organic Argan Oil. For the month of January I received my Ipsy.com subscribtion with a Travel Size Josie Maran Argan Oil and of course other beauty products. I was more so interested in the Oil and the benefits of this oil.

I have struggled with Oily Skin since my teens and I have not been able to find anything to control it. I can say I have never been a fan of using moisturizer on my skin because I was afraid my skin would break out even more. Not to mention the one time I did try to use it burned my skin.

After telling my alter ego get over it! The past is the past lets take a chance on Josie Maran Argan Oil. I have been using this oil for a month now. It has really done what it said it was going to do plus some. My skin has been glowing and not in the shiny way. I have had no breakouts and My T-zone has been under control. This stuff is great and I am so happy I tried it. I still followed my normal routine of washing my face with Cetaphil Once in the morning and once at nite before bed. I only used it at night. Just a little goes a long way so when I am done with this I will be purchasing a larger bottle. I will try to update this posting with my a photo with a before and after in a couple of weeks. So what do you think of the whole Argan Oil hoopla?

Until Next Time stay Nicely Polished!





No comments:

Post a Comment