Friday, January 18, 2013

Frappe Millionaire

For the month of December I received Millionaire and in January I received Frappe by Nailtini in my Ipsy boxes.

I thought what a better way to end the work week with Nailtini.

Frappe is a sheer ivory pink and does need at least three coats to show. This is a great polish for people that want that natural look on there nails.

Millionaire (middle and ring finger) is a teal and gold bar glitter with rose gold micro glitter.The base looks a little clear pink. This polish is good to fill a whole nail easily and was not hard to capture the bars on the nail brush.

Ipsy does have a coupon for 30% off at www.tinibeauty.com by using code: ipsystar

I did see a polish I was interested in so stay tuned!

Until next time stay Nicely Polished!





No comments:

Post a Comment