Monday, October 1, 2012

Orgasm Meets Flossy Flossy

Nars Orgasm has been a very much needed item for most people that like high end makeup. Me particular don't think I need it but the opportunity came up to swap for the Nars Orgasm nail polish. So of course I swapped :0)...

Orgasm is a gold shimmery peachy sheer polish. The 1st coat is very sheer. I did find myself trying to apply 4 coats to make it opaque but I held back. This color is very pretty on my skin tone (medium). I just think it is not for the fall winter months. This color is great during the spring and summer. This polish did leave me feeling like I needed more WOW!!

So of course I added more glitter to the equation.

Wet n Wild Flossy Flossy from a distances it looks like copper duo-chrome hexagons with different color glitters. When your close up its a pastel pink and gold duo-chrome hexagons with different pastel duo-chrome glitters (Blue, Green, and Silver). The polish it was in was a clear base. It was a OK formula and the application of the glitter was fair. I did have to apply a couple of times.

Overall I did like both polishes Nars is something I will definitely keep. Wet n Wild not so much anything spectacular about it.   
natural lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment