Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Black Knight

Made a visit to Ulta and I'm always passing by the Butter London polishes. I can never see myself paying $14 for them but I caved in for The Black Knight.

When I got home I was so excited to change my mani! The color is like nothing I have and it had my two favorite colors blue and pink (with a little silver) glitter. It goes great with the black base...needless to say I was disappointed. (sigh)

The first coat was sheer, streaky, and blotchy. I'm usually a two coater but we needed 3 coats to fix the issues. When it dried it was very dull and gritty. This definitely was in need of a top coat. Another thing I did not like was the small handle to the brush. It just didn't feel right. Overall I give this polish a 2 out of 5. Just wasn't worth the buy.





No comments:

Post a Comment